6′ 11″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 5/8″- Volume 46.41L
Introducing our stunning Bamboo Surfboard Series. We use environmentally friendly and sustainably-sourced bamboo coupled with our state-of-the art bamboo epoxy laminating process to create an exceptional range of surfboards that harness the natural strength and flex characteristics of bamboo and deliver a super-responsive ride. The 6′ 11″ wing swallow shape offers full-volume versatility as a fun middle ground between a shortboard and mini mal. Maybe you are looking to progress from a mini mal or longboard but are worried about going too short and not being able to catch waves anymore, or are after a shortboard for a tall or heavier adult. With 46L of volume, stability and float isn’t in doubt for easy wave catching and pop up. But by dipping below the 7ft length, you get that increased agility and can push the turns in all conditions. A beautiful looking board which will flatter your surfing skills and build confidence.
We use natural bamboo in our construction so the shade and tone of the bamboo may vary from board to board – every board is truly unique!
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin for Lightness & Strength
– BAMBOO LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY Layer (1.5mm)
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINKTM Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Gloss Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
– FCS FUSION Finboxes and Premium Honeycomb Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass System on the Market
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and Kiteboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
*We get asked a lot of questions about the construction of our bamboo boards so here’s the lowdown: We use a full 1.5mm thick bamboo sheet in the production process so the bamboo becomes integral to the sandwich construction of the board. This produces a board of exceptional strength to weight and unique flex and response ride characteristics. It is worth noting that other manufacturer’s boards sold as ‘bamboo’ may use a paper-thin veneer bamboo sheet (as little as 0.2mm thick) or a ‘printed’ bamboo-effect veneer and whilst it may look nice, it offers no construction benefits. You can be sure when you purchase a Circle One Bamboo Surfboard, the bamboo not only looks stunning but delivers a real tangible difference in the construction of the board and the quality of the ride.
• BOARD DIMENSIONS: 6′ 11″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 5/8″
• VOLUME (L): 46.41
• SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
• BOARD TYPE: Shortboard
• FIN SET-UP: Thruster (3-Fin)
• TAIL SHAPE: Wing Swallow
• BOTTOM CONTOUR: Single Concave to slight V in tail
• RIDER WEIGHT: 50-100Kg
• SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
• WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
• FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes, supplied with premium Honeycomb FCS fins