6′ 6″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 1/2″- Volume 39.92L
This bamboo shortboard is a great fun board manufactured using environmentally friendly and sustainably-sourced bamboo coupled with our state-of-the art bamboo epoxy laminating process. The end result is an exceptional range of surfboards that harness the natural strength and flex characteristics of bamboo to produce surfboards that deliver a super-responsive ride. The 5 fin boxes offer ultimate flexibility on how you want to set your board up depending on conditions and ride style. We set it up as a 3-fin thruster, but you could opt for a quad fin or 5-fin set up instead to increase drive and provide directional control through turns.
We use natural bamboo in our construction so the shade and tone of the bamboo may vary from board to board – every board is truly unique!
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin for Lightness & Strength
– BAMBOO LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY Layer (1.5mm)
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINKTM Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Gloss Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
– FCS FUSION Finboxes and Premium Honeycomb Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass System on the Market
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and Kiteboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
*We get asked a lot of questions about the construction of our bamboo boards so here’s the lowdown: We use a full 1.5mm thick bamboo sheet in the production process so the bamboo becomes integral to the sandwich construction of the board. This produces a board of exceptional strength to weight and unique flex and response ride characteristics. It is worth noting that other manufacturer’s boards sold as ‘bamboo’ may use a paper-thin veneer bamboo sheet (as little as 0.2mm thick) or a ‘printed’ bamboo-effect veneer and whilst it may look nice, it offers no construction benefits. You can be sure when you purchase a Circle One Bamboo Surfboard, the bamboo not only looks stunning but delivers a real tangible difference in the construction of the board and the quality of the ride.
• BOARD DIMENSIONS: 6′ 6″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
• VOLUME (L): 39.92
• SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
• BOARD TYPE: Bamboo Shortboard
• FIN SET-UP: 5 Fin
• TAIL SHAPE: Wing Swallow
• BOTTOM CONTOUR: Single Concave to slight V in tail
• RIDER WEIGHT: 50-100Kg
• SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
• WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
• FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes, supplied with premium Honeycomb FCS fins