The Billabong Furnace Comp is designed with cold water competition performance in mind. It features the new Furnace Graphene + inner lining which retains heat while still being lightweight and extremely durable, Airlite jersey combined with eco friendly smart foam for lighweight, high performance heat retention and 70% welded seams externally. Finished with a Comp entry system for quick and easy on off - the ultimate in competition performance.
Lighter, stronger, warmer, longer.
- Furnace Graphine + inner lining throughout (3 x Graphine + Carbon)
- Airlite jesery combined with smart foam for lightweight, high performance thermal retention
- 70% externally welded seams combined with internal Superflex neo taped seams - No leaks
- Disclocating chest zip entry prevents zip failure
- Seamless back panel for unparalleled flexibility and comfort
- Comp entry system for easy on off
- Minimal seam design for ultimate flexibility
Inner lining made up of 3x Graphene + Carbon throughout the suit. The innovative lining is made up of Graphene wrapped yarns which trap and retain heat more efficientlly.
Airlite jersey combined with smart foam. Eco friendly, lighweight material with the highest thermal retention available.
70% externally welded sealed seams combined with internal Superflex neo taped seams. No leaks!
Sustainability without comprosmise
All Billabong wetsuits feature;
- 30% upcycled car tyres
- Clean, non-toxic water based adhesive rather than tradtional solvent based glue
- Natural limestone mineral based neoprene - More environmentally firendly compare to petrochemical based materials.
- Degradable packing and eco firendly trims
I've been wearing this suit & its the warmest stretchiest suit I've ever used, even in the depths of Febuary this will give you a 2 hour session.
Size guide in pictur gallery, please note the lighting in the official photos makes the liquid seaming appear white/silver it is actually black.