WHEN THAT WATER GETS DOWN TO AROUND 8°C AND YOU FEEL THE CHILL, MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN SOMETHING LIKE THE 7 SEAS HOODED FROM VISSLA, HONESTLY ONE OF THE WARMEST SUITS WE HAVE WORN.
The 7 Seas 5mm-4mm Hooded Full Suit from Vissla is a premium wetsuit aimed at cold water conditions around 46 to 53°F or 8 to 12°C. It's 100% Super Stretch neoprene throughout - which makes it stretchy, soft, easy to get in and out of, and allows for loads of freedom of movement when you're out in the waves.
Fully hooded, with hollow-fibre insulation top to toe 100% recycled material in the flece panels.
The full-body hooded design with thermal hollow fibre lining insulates you to keep you warm and dries fast between sessions. And the suit's Dope Dyed anti-fade fabric is bluesign approved, meaning that it's a little more eco-friendly than other neoprene suits. 30% recycled outer shell.
Superb fit and loads of great features.
- Soft and warm Super Stretch neoprene
- Wind & water-repellent Smoothy panels
- Great fitting hood
- Hollow-fibre insulation
- Chest-zip entry with Cris-X easy entry system
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams with Vissla super stretch tape
- Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
- Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing