The North Seas by Vissla is a wetsuit constructed for the surfers who consistently have to deal with the coldest surfing climates. If your main goal this winter is to remain as warm as possible than check out the North Seas wetsuit.
Constructed from a 100% I - Foam limestone-based neoprene that is significantly lighter and more flexible than ever before. Thermal Brain Fuzz lining will insulate heat to keep you warm and dry faster.
An improved fit allows for better performance from the increased range of motion available within the suit, while the dope dyed fabric wont fade over time and is eco-friendly. A Chest zip entry system is utilising a s-lock water tight zipper, a glide skin neck seal to prevent flushing and entry is made easy through the cris-x panels that also minimise bulk.
All of this is held together by the power seam waterproof sealant that contains a triple glued, double stitched seam and super stretch Neo tape bonded to the inside of the suit.
This is the warmest and most durable suit in the Vissla range.
- Vissla North Seas 4/3mm 2019 Chest Zip Wetsuit
- Wetsuit type: Fullsuit
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: 100% I-Foam neoprene that is the lightest, warmest and stretchiest limestone based neoprene available
- Lining: Full body thermal Brain Fuzz lining that insulates heat and dries fast
- Entry: Chest Zip entry with a minimal bulk and water tight design
- Seam construction: Power seams is an advanced sealant that is contains triple glued and blindstitched seams with super stretch Neo 2.0 inner tape to seal those seams
- Temperature Guide: 10C - 14C