6′ 3″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 1/2″- Volume 36.4L
If you are looking for a great looking, timeless shortboard which delivers in the surf and is great fun to ride then look no further. The stylish fish tail on this shortboard increases the width in the tail and makes catching smaller waves easy, perfect for UK surf. It also aids grip on the turn and provides great drive down the line, especially in smaller surf. This is an ideal transition board for a first shortboard when coming from something longer, as you can perfect technique in smaller surf while building up confidence.
Well built and hand finished from premium materials, all surfboards in the Razor series have been designed by renowned British shaper Jeff Townsley. They are well thought out and not just manufactured in bulk from generic templates like many other boards on the market. This really is a board for life.
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin Laminate for Lightness and Strength
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINK Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
– FCS FUSION Finbox & Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass Fin System on the Market
– Comes with fins
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and Kiteboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
– BOARD DIMENSIONS: 6′ 3″ x 21 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
– VOLUME (L): 36.4
– SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
– BOARD TYPE: Shortboard
– FIN SET-UP: Thruster (3-Fin)
– TAIL SHAPE: Fish
– BOTTOM CONTOUR: Double Concave through tail with V
– RIDER WEIGHT: 50-100Kg
– SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
– WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft