7′ 10″ x 21 3/4″ x 2 1/2″- Volume 53.75L
Introducing our stunning Bamboo Surfboards. This beautifully made mini mal surfboard is manufactured using environmentally friendly and sustainably-sourced bamboo coupled with our state-of-the art bamboo epoxy laminating process. The end result is an exceptional range of surfboards that harness the natural strength and flex characteristics of bamboo to produce surfboards that deliver a super-responsive ride.
The 7′ 10″ mini mal is perfect for anyone looking for a longer mini mal with plenty of volume and stability. It catches waves easily and can support heavier adults looking for a more playful surfboard than a longboard.
We use natural bamboo in our construction so the shade and tone of the bamboo may vary from board to board – every board is truly unique!
– EPS High Density Pressurised Foam Core
– EPOXY Resin for Lightness & Strength
– BAMBOO LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY Layer (1.5mm)
– PREMIUM Layers of ‘Porcher E-Glass’ Fibreglass for Superior Strength
– CROSSLINKTM Reinforcement on Deck and Rails for Maximum Impact Resistance
– HOT COAT Durable Outer Shield Gloss Finish
– UNIDIRECTIONAL Full Length Wood Stringer for Strength and Controlled Flex
– EXCEPTIONAL Strength to Weight ratio
– FCS FUSION Finboxes and Premium Honeycomb Fins – the Strongest Pre-glass System on the Market
All Circle One Surfboards, Skimboards and Kiteboards are individually custom shaped, laminated and finished by humans to exacting standards – they are a premium product and constructed from the best materials available to the industry. Our boards are NOT built from a mould or ‘pop-out’ which means we produce a product superior in durability and strength to weight ratio.
*We get asked a lot of questions about the construction of our bamboo boards so here’s the lowdown: We use a full 1.5mm thick bamboo sheet in the production process so the bamboo becomes integral to the sandwich construction of the board. This produces a board of exceptional strength to weight and unique flex and response ride characteristics. It is worth noting that other manufacturer’s boards sold as ‘bamboo’ may use a paper-thin veneer bamboo sheet (as little as 0.2mm thick) or a ‘printed’ bamboo-effect veneer and whilst it may look nice, it offers no construction benefits. You can be sure when you purchase a Circle One Bamboo Surfboard, the bamboo not only looks stunning but delivers a real tangible difference in the construction of the board and the quality of the ride.
• BOARD DIMENSIONS: 7′ 10″ x 21 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
• VOLUME (L): 53.75
• SHAPER: Jeff Townsley
• BOARD TYPE: Mini Mal
• FIN SET-UP: 2 Side Fins 6″ Centre Fin
• TAIL SHAPE: Round Tail
• BOTTOM CONTOUR: Single Concave to slight V in tail
• RIDER WEIGHT: 60-110Kg
• SKILL LEVEL: Beginner, Beginner Progressive
• WAVE HEIGHT: 2ft-6ft
• FINS INCLUDED WITH BOARD? – Yes