EVERY BILLABONG WETSUIT
is now made from recycled laminates, saving millions of plastic bottles from landfills and our oceans.
RECYCLED FOAM CONTENT
Recycled car tires and scrap neoprene.
SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Billabong arguably make the best wetsuits.
Be good to the ocean. Every Billabong wetsuit, boardshort and packaging is now made from recycled materials, saving plastic waste from landfills.
- EXTERIOR: 100% Recycled Superflex
- FOAM TYPE: Superlight, upcycled car tires and neoprene scraps combined to create great thermal retention with a high-stretch combination
- INTERNALS: Graphene Recycler internal thermal front and back panels combined with Silicon Stretch sleeves and lower legs for easy on and ofF
- ENTRY: Chest Zip Entry
- SEAMS: GBS sealed exterior seams, 90% machine applied stretch tape internally
- AQUA ALPHA: Water-based adhesive
If you float between say an 8/10 go for the smaller size, these Billabong suits are super stretchy & after a couple of wares they ease off quite a bit, if you go big these suilts will stretch out to be too big ;-) trust us & go with it being really hard to put on for the first few times.